GDPR Privacy Notice
This GDPR privacy notice applies to EU/EEA residents accessing Voyc’s services from the EU/EEA and will explain how we use the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
Table of Contents
What data do we collect?
Voyc acts as a data controller when it collects information directly from data subjects, such as https://www.voyc.ai/contact . This data is collected in order to schedule time for a demo, and to verify whether the product is a good match with customer requirements.
Voyc processes the following data on behalf of its customers:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Your voice as you interact with customer service representatives
- Your emails as you interact with customer service representatives
- Topics that are covered in your calls with customer service representatives
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Voyc with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email or Intercom.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Voyc may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- When customers submit voice files, emails & chat interactions for processing via an approved method.
How will we use your data?
Voyc collects your data so that we can:
- Process your instructions and manage your account.
- Submit your application(s) for a demo
Process voice files, emails and chat interactions in accordance with a contract on behalf of our customer.
How do we store your data?
Voyc stores customer data & operates production infrastructure in Amazon Web Services data centres in Ireland (AWS-West) with backups in Frankfurt, Germany (EU-Central).
Voyc is both a Controller and a Processor, depending on the circumstance.
Voyc is also a platform for customers. To exercise your GDPR rights, please contact them directly, as the data is managed by our customers.
Voyc would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Voyc from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Voyc would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Some of these rights are best exercised by contacting our customers directly.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Voyc for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service to cover the costs of retrieval.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Voyc correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Voyc to complete the information you believe is incomplete. This right exists within reason: we will correct or complete information as you request, but we cannot always modify sections of structured data.
- The right to erase – You have the right to request that Voyc erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Voyc restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Voyc’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Voyc transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +316 431 96 007 or write to us email@example.com with the subject line of “GDPR Request”.
Emails with any other subject line cannot be guaranteed to be responded to within the same timeframe.
If you are an individual in the EU, you can also contact Lethabo Motsoaledi, who is based in the Netherlands and has been appointed as Voyc’s representative in the EU pursuant to Article 27 of the GDPR on matters related to the processing of personal data activities that take place in the EU. To make such an inquiry, please email Lethabo Motsoaledi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- To improve website usability
- To improve your website experience
- To identify when you complete a job application on the website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Voyc uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Voyc uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Voyc sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
The Voyc website contains links to other websites. Our privacy notice applies only to our website, so if you click on a link to another website, you should read their privacy notice.
Voyc keeps its GDPR privacy notice under regular review and places any updates on this web page.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com with the subject line of “GDPR Request”
Call us: +316 431 96 007
Or write to us at:
Wilhelmina van Pruisenweg 35
DEN HAAG 2595 AN
GDPR Privacy Notice